1. Appropriate Use
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
- When you visit the Site or use any online application services provided on the Site, we will ask you to provide personal information necessary to process requests with regards to the service essence, and only process and use your personal information within specific purpose and ambit. The Site will not use your personal information for other purposes without your written permission.
- When you access our interactive functions such as writing e-mail to our service or filling in questionnaire, the Site will record your name, e-mail address, the way of contact and the time of use, etc.
- When you browse the Site, our server will automatically record the related path, including your IP address, duration of visit, browser type, and the page you request as reference for the Site service. They are internal use only, and not open to the public.
- To provide precise service, we will analyze statistically the collected questionnaires and data. Other than internal research, we may publish the statistical data or explanatory results from the analysis if necessary, without involving any specific personal information.
3. Data Security
- The computers hosting the Site are all equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other necessary data security equipment and measures. Stringent protection measures have been adopted to secure the Site and your personal information, and only authorized personnel may access your personal information. Staff charged with processing data are required to sign confidentiality agreements, and any violations of such agreements are subject to punishment under applicable laws.
- If it becomes necessary that services be provided by other subordinate units, these units will be held to the same strict confidentiality standards. All work performed will be subject to audit to confirm compliance.
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Transfer of Data
The Site will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
-by your consent.
-by law obligations.
-to avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
-to collaborate with public agencies or academic research institutions, due to the necessary of statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data which is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify the particular party in the manner in which it is disclosed.
-to identify, contact or take legal actions through the Site administrator’s analysis, due to your activities on the Site violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder other users’ rights on the Site or cause harm to anyone.
-to conducive to your rights and interests.
-when the commissioned vendor of the Site is asked to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for supervising and managing the subcontractor or individual.
8. Retention Period and Scope of Use of Personal Data
Compson will collect, process, and use your personal information within the service area of Compson and its affiliates during the operation period of Compson and its affiliates or statutory data retention period, if any.
9. Correction of Personal Data or Exercise of the Rights
If there is any change in your personal data, please take the initiative to apply to Compson for correction. Should you suffer any losses due to the fail to correct your data, Compson will not be held responsible for any compensation. To exercise any of your rights with regard to your personal information (inquire or request for a review; request to make duplications; request to supplement or correct; request to discontinue the collection, process and use; request to delete), please contact Compson’s staff via phone at +886-4-22382867#220 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will complete your request as soon as possible after receiving your notice and Compson may charge a fee to cover necessary costs from you.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
All the intellectual property relating to the Site, including trademarks, pictures, words and animated video, belongs to Compson. Any act, such as reproduce, adaptation, public transmission or public performance, without authorization or permission are prohibited.
The information of the Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Compson is committed to providing comprehensive data, but it may be due to time or new events, so that there are distortion or incompleteness in the said information. We hereby represent that the information provided is with no guarantee of correctness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy and that we undertake no obligation to correct or modify it. Under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any claim relating to any loss or damage that you might directly or indirectly suffer as a result of your use of the Site or any information provided on the Site.